Gardiner Pond Dam – Newport RI
Completion Date: 2008
Total Project Value: $100,000
Relevant Project Features:
• Underwater Video Dive Inspection
• Served as the Design-Build Team Leader
• Prepared the RICRMC, RIDEM, and RIDOH Permit/Applications
• Prepared Plans and Specifications for Construction
• Provided Construction Observation
RT Group, Inc. (RTG) and Specialty Diving Services, Inc. (SDS) (The Team) were retained by the City of Newport via competitive bid to replace the existing 36-inch diameter sluice gate at the Gardiner Pond Dam. This project also included replacing the timber walkway with a new galvanized steel and aluminum walkway, installing a new pond level indicator, installing new security fencing, installing a new stainless steel ladder at the intake structure, and replacing the existing trash rack.
Search Our Site
RTG has an engineering staff that is professionally registered in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, New York, Louisiana and Vermont.